Ready for the Sunshine is a CD of lovely, little-heard songs contributed by 15 international artists.
All proceeds go directly to the
Smile Train charity,
providing cleft-palate surgery for children in developing countries.
- SAMBASSADEUR (Sweden), Between the Lines
- LUMINET (USA), Pieces of the Puzzle
- AU REVOIR SIMONE (USA), Stars
- MATT POND PA (USA), Sparrows in the Rafters
- CLUB 8 (Sweden), Spring Came, Rain Fell
- LLOYD COLE (UK), Why in the World
- TAKEN BY TREES (Sweden), Watch the Waves
- JENS LEKMAN (Sweden), The Opposite of Hallelujah
- TELMARINE (Sweden), Comfortable Tears
- SHUGO TOKUMARU (Japan), Suisha
- CAMERA OBSCURA (Scotland), Country Mile
- THE SUBMARINES (USA), Brightest Hour
- JAYWALK (USA), Making Sense
- HASTA LA OTRA MEXICO (Germany), Turana Hott Kurdis
- LULLATONE (Japan), Bedroom Bossa Band
"It is a rarity to have a disc from one or many artists with all the songs a delight to listen to over and again but such is the case of this CD."
"...a dazzling collection of indie talent presented in a surprisingly unified way"
"...the album flows seamlessly together as a bright, buoyant whole"
©2011 Muskrat Works, sleeve photos courtesy Carol Schultz